Interested in starting a career in pediatrics?
Maxim Healthcare is seeking passionate and enthusiastic LVNs to care for our pediatric patients in the East Bay. These positions are great opportunities for those looking to get their start in pediatric nursing, those looking for a change in work environment, and nurses interested in adding to their already existing schedules.
Full time and part time/per diem positions are available.
Some benefits include:
- 24 hr on-call support
- Flexible schedule: full-time, part-time, per-diem
- Bonus opportunities based on referrals and attendance
- Clinical training in new skills
- Nursing CEU's available
- One on one position with special needs pediatric patient in a classroom/facility setting. May require working with Tracheotomy and/or G-tube, diabetic management and seizure precaution to name a few
- Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment
- Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment
- Promotes interpersonal relations with patient/family/significant others; healthcare co-workers; and physicians
- Uses effective communication skills with all contacts while being objective and sensitive
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Current nursing license in CA
- Current BLS Card
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: license, licensed vocational nurse, lvn, lvn lpn, med surg, mtp, nurse ii, nurse iv, practical nurse, vocational