Herbalife is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively through dedicated independent Members in more than 80 countries. Our Mission is to change people's lives by providing the best business opportunity in direct selling and the best nutrition and weight-management products in the world.
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
The Applications Analyst, Web Product translates customer needs and technology directions into product definition. The individual liaises with Development, Quality Assurance and end users on the functional requirements definition, design, implementation and maintenance of software systems. The Applications Analyst reviews, analyzes, develops, and modifies functional documentation for business applications. This individual works within the web product team to support software projects from ideation through implementation and maintenance including working on proposals, specifications, wire frames and site maps to help define the user experience for new software applications. The Application Analyst detects, analyze, diagnose, report and resolve problems and enhancement requests associated with applications.
* Manage discrete projects that require coordination between development, QA and product teams.
* Requirements gathering and scope definition with non-technical user constituencies.
* Work with internal stakeholders to understand complex, dynamic business rules, and apply those rules into detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
* Engage end users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure an effective technological solution.
* Engage end users to support all necessary clarification for the Project, Development and Production Support teams to design and implement an effective solution.
* Functional understanding of the systems supported and the development of a framework for system implementation and maintenance.
* Verification of the feasibility of requested functionality and validation of support for business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures.
* Review and track online application trends for recommendations and implementation
* Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts including but not limited to:
* Scope Document
* Business Requirements Document
* Detailed Specification of Key Business Rules
* Use Cases
* Wire Frames
* Activity Diagrams
* Business Process Mapping Diagrams and Documentation
* Application Gap analysis
* Demonstrated ability to achieve results under limited supervision
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
* Ability to interact effectively with individuals from different countries and cultures, with a sensitivity to cultural diversity
* Ability to organize workload for effective implementation of multiple concurrent projects
* Knowledge of technical aspects of web application development and design including .NET, SQL, HTML, XML, Java / Java script
* Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
* Thorough knowledge of information systems concepts and terminology
* Strong work ethic with an emphasis on service and quality
* Ability to function as an effective team member
* Motivated self-starter with initiative
* Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio
* 3 years demonstrated experience in the Technology/IT industry.
* 3 years demonstrated experience with .NET client/server and/or Internet application/business analysis on an enterprise wide system.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
* Experience in .NET/SQL Server and Oracle ERP environments
* Experience with enterprise content management systems
* Understanding of SEO/SEM, application usability
* Ability to effectively manage multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, back end, c c++, develop, devops, java, programming, python, software developer