Overview At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here. Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day. In Human Resources, we are committed to growing and protecting First Republic and its culture by attracting, retaining and supporting our most valuable resource: people. Providing our colleagues with extraordinary service is our commitment; their success is our reward. An encouraging culture that invests in you. Senior Corporate Recruiters are responsible for end-to-end recruiting activities including the creative development and execution of sourcing strategies and recruiting plans. The Recruiter ensures First Republic Bank attracts and hires the best talent while maintaining a pipeline of qualified talent. Primary objectives include screening resumes, conducting interviews, making recommendations to hiring manager and guiding the hiring managers through the recruiting process. The Recruiter will establish solid relationships with hiring managers and candidates and build strong networks internally and externally. Responsibilities What you'll do as a Senior Recruiter: * Collaborate with Hiring Managers to understand position requirements, and advise them on policies, processes, recruiting initiatives and compliance.
* Conduct recruiting strategy meetings to set expectations, and maintain communications throughout the recruiting process.
* Network and build strong relationships with hiring managers by providing strategic guidance and advice.
* Review internal and external candidate resumes and assess their qualifications and fit.
* Conduct phone screens, provide candidate assessments, and recommend viable candidates to hiring manager for further consideration.
* Successfully sourcing candidates through referrals, proactive efforts, research and networking. Must be able to design and execute a creative sourcing strategy to pipeline a diverse, high quality candidate pool.
* Lead candidate interview feedback sessions and provide follow up on interviews.
* Manage all candidate communications and information to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
* Meet department goals including project contributions Qualifications What skills you will use: * 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting
* 3+ years in a corporate setting
* Ability to direct source candidates and implement effective sourcing strategies
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
* Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and tech savvy
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Bachelor's Degree preferred; Preferably in Business or Human Resources
* Experience within the financial services industry is preferred Physical/Mental Requirements: * Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity. Own your work and your career ?? apply now Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us. We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability ?? that's the First Republic way.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition