General Orthopedic Surgeon needed in CA central valley
Join this hospital as they go from a Level III to Level II and make a difference in the community!
- Hospital employed opportunity with base and incentive
- Join one orthopedic surgeon in this location but with call of 7 days/month
- Signing bonus and relocation available
- This is a teaching facility with surgical residents
- H1b and J1 candidates will be considered
Live in a culturally diverse and lively city east of the Sierra Nevada mountains and just six miles from the hospital. This community is full of arts and music that add to the nature centers, museums, brewing companies and farmer's markets to make this a family-friendly location. And it is just 1 1/2 hours to San Francisco.
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, surgery, trauma