Family Medicine/ internal medicine need in Redding, CA
Our clients multi-specialty group consisting of Orthopedic Surgery, Breast Surgery, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine are adding a Family Practitioner due to community needs and growth.
- 2-year salary guarantee very competitive then transition to wRVU productivity model
- Signing bonus/relocation bonus/annual quality bonus and a robust benefits package and forgivable loan option available
- Physicians do not admit - full-time hospitalist group and group call only (by phone)
- Traditional 5-day workweek
- Work in office with 4 other primary care physicians
- Practice at full ramp will see average of 20 patients per day
- Population 120,000; service area 250,000+ lives
- Hospital affiliation: Mercy Medical Center Redding (Level II, no Burn Unit)
Year round moderate weather trends 10 degrees (give or take) difference from Sacramento, some light snow depending on location. The area is ideal for outdoor families with hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating and skiing. Also within two or so hours of Lake Tahoe (skiing, casinos) and Reno (skiing, resorts, casinos). Closest international airport is in Sacramento a two hour and 15 minute drive or take the local airline.
Associated topics: endocrinology, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology, sports