Academic Hospitalist in Bakersfield, CA with 7 on 7 off Schedule
We are working with a Medical Center in Bakersfield, California to recruit Hospitalist and Nocturnists for their expanding program.
- Block schedule of 7 on 7 off
- 222 bed facility
- ICU is a closed unit
- Building a team of 5 Hospitalists/Nocturnists
- Work with the Internal Medicine residency with 8 residents per year
- Procedures are required for floor patients
- Procedures include central lines, arterial lines, thoracentesis, and paracentesis
- Hospitalists/Nocturnists will supervise and teach residents doing the procedures
- Compensation commensurate with experience and competitive with the MGMA Median
- Loan forgiveness available
- H1b visa candidates may be considered
Practice in San Joaquin Valley located 90 miles north of Los Angeles. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to the beach, mountains, and Yosemite National Park. They can also reach the metro areas of Los Angeles, San Diego, and Las Vegas within a few hours.
Associated topics: clinic, family medicine, family medicine physician, hospitalist, outpatient, practice physician, practitioner, primary care, provider, urgent care