90 Minute from San Francisco - Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician
Join a growing team working nights at a 465-bed level II Trauma Center in Northern California.
- Be an employed physician in an established group
- Day shifts, 7 am to 7 pm, or 8 am to 4
- 2 weeks ICU coverage
- 42 bed ICU
- Outstanding salary plus RVU production
- Sign-on bonus, Relocation, full benefits, including malpractice
- 7% of annual income contribution from employer toward pension
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Pulmonary and Critical Care
This area in northern California attracts those looking for the balance created by a culturally rich city center that's surrounded by quiet residential neighborhoods. This diverse community offers reasonable housing costs, good schools, and world-class performing arts. Hike the backcountry wilderness at Yosemite National Park, go wine tasting at award-winning wineries, ski the slopes at nearby Lake Tahoe or be in San Francisco in 90 minutes.
Associated topics: care physician, critical, critical care, critical care intensivist, emergency medicine, emergency physician, intensivist, pulmonary, sicu, ummc