- Delta Healthcare Providers
- $95,570.00 -128,010.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Physical Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- 2 PTs needed for Hospital on Northern CA Coast
- Setting: Inpatient Acute Rehab
- Start Date: April 2nd
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Tues - Sat schedule.
- Pay: $1,900.00 a week
- 34-Hour Guarantee. Scheduled 40
Physical Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- California License Required. Inpatient Acute Experience Preferred
Physical Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Associated topics: lactation, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, outpatient, physical therapist, rehab, therapist, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.