Be caring, be engaged and be fresh! Join our team!
We're looking for a talented Sales Associate (aka Tea Guide ) to join the DAVIDsTEA family and help us spread the tea love at our store!
DAVIDsTEA is a North American tea company headquartered in Montreal, and in just over 10 years we've grown to more than 240 stores coast to coast. We're best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service and, of course, our huge collection of seriously amazing teas and related products.
Why work for us?
Working at DAVIDsTEA, you'll look forward to getting out of bed in the morning so you can pick your first tea of the day. You'll get to work with some of the most passionate people on the planet in a fun, creative and fast-paced environment with lots of opportunity for growth. And you'll fall deeply, madly, eternally in love with tea. Bonus: You'll also score free tea and a sweet employee discount. Need we say more?
To deliver the highest standard of customer service by following the DAVIDsTEA experience our customers are #1! You'll also be expected to positively and effectively contribute to a teamwork environment.
- Deliver the DAVIDsTEA experience through stellar customer service
- Educate customers about the wonderful world of tea, DAVIDsTEA blends, gift sets, accessories and more
- Understand the retail business and be able to go the extra mile to drive sales
- Actively work to increase customer traffic and reach sales goals through sampling and community initiatives
- Contribute to a passionate and fun team of tea lovers
- Perform store operational duties; cash handling and maintaining store cleanliness and standards
- Maintain store aesthetic by cleaning, stocking, organizing and following merchandising plans
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, company information, launches and campaigns
- Relay all promotions, events and applicable company communications to customers
- Adhere to the Food Safe principles and internal guidelines of beverage preparation and workplace safety guidelines
- Communicate any quality control, maintenance, procedural or operational concerns to reporting Manager
- An effective communicator
- Attentive to customer needs, questions and feedback
- Responsible and trustworthy
- A people person with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Open to learning and growing
- Proactive and able to think on your feet
- 1-2 years of experience in sales in the retail industry
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer