A California facility is seeking an internal medicine or family medicine physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible and have current BLS and ACLS certifications. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday, and you will see 18 - 25 patients per day. The EMR is Allscripts.
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Allscripts EMR
- Caseload: 18 - 25 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS and ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, clinic, family, family practice physician, hospitalist, practitioner, primary, urgent