CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that is in need of a general surgeon to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. The covering physician must have their CWC and HBO certificates. The assignment requirements include wound care and hyperbaric oxygen treatment. The facility uses Cerner EMR system. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: CWC and HBO
- License: CA license in hand required
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
- Charting: Cerner
- Procedures: Wound care and hyperbaric/oxygen treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician