A California-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens general surgeon. The assignment schedule is holiday call only. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Assignment requirements include bread and butter cases, upper and lower endoscopies, and bronchoscopies, as well as some wound care. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE
- License: CA required
- Charting: Webstation
- Procedures: bread and butter cases, upper and lower endoscopies, and bronchoscopies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician