A wonderful mostly outpatient Invasive or Non Invasive Cardiology opportunity is now available through a hospital network of practices in California. The community has growing demand so the facility is opening new clinics and adding more physicians. You will step into a waiting patient base with possible flexible schedule. The schedule is Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with great referrals to keep you very busy. There is no weekend call and an opportunity to teach residents is available if desired. You will work with a great group of Physicians, specialists, IM and FM physicians that will send you referrals. Qualified candidates must be Eligible or board certified to be considered. Current residents and fellows or experienced are all welcome to apply.
This hospital opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits for you and your family, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Opportunity provides you the chance to enjoy living near some of California's larger cities, some of California's most sought after places to live and work. Do not miss the opportunity to call it home. At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Austyn directly at 801-###-#### or email CV to ...@comphealth.com.
- Non Invasive or Invasive Cardiology need for 95% outpatient work
- Excellent facility in this booming city
- Opportunity offers a highly competitive base salary
- State-of-the-art medical equipment in the local hospital
- Practice Cardiology your way with easy schedule of Monday to Friday, NO weekend
- High level referral base from Primary Care and other physicians at the facility
- There is optional Academic affiliation at a local institution to teach Residents
- This terrific position is open to experienced specialists as well as Fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, heart, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive