A family medicine opportunity is now available at a sole practitioner's practice in Korea Town, Los Angeles, California. The community has growing demand, so the physician is reviewing new candidates. You will need to speak medical Korean. The schedule is Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and Saturday, 8 am to 12 pm. You can expect to see 18 to 20 patients per day on average. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates. This position will require a current CA license in-hand. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with medical benefits, PTO, CME time, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This position is located in Los Angeles, California. This is one of the most desirable and exciting places to live and practice in the country.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Tony Bonazzo at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Solo practitioner looking to add to his practice
- Must speak medical Korean to be considered
- Outpatient practice
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Saturday, 8 am to 12 pm
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: clinic, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice, hospitalist, outpatient, practice physician, practitioner, primary, primary care