COMCAST XFINITY SALES ASSOCIATE, TERRITORY
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Responsible for the promotion and sale of Employer products and services to include video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home. The primary focus is on increasing connect volume in assigned territories through sales to former customers to win them back. Develops a foundational knowledge of Employer's products and services, improves sales skills, and learns how to maximize sales through effectively working assigned turf.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Employer products, promoting and selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within assigned territory.
- Displays familiarity with features, benefits, product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice, and XFINITY Home.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers.
- Evaluates individual customers' existing and potential product needs and make recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Employer products and pricing models as well as competitive advantage over other service providers.
- Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits of Employer.
- Possesses basic knowledge of selling techniques and turf management; shows confidence in selling ability. Creates and executes basic sales plans with minimal assistance.
- Displays basic time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Under minimal supervision, establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
- Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Develops and demonstrates record of success in residential canvassing sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet, voice services and XFINITY Home.
- Possesses strong communication, organizational, people and customer service skills.
- Establishes strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing system, databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience. PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales Representative, Location: Santa Clara, CA - 95055
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer