Are you a Customer Relationship Manager who has experience working with Asian based suppliers? Are you a Customer Relationship Manager who wants to play a key role in the growth of our client company?
If you can answer \"yes\" to these questions, you should consider this opportunity.
As Customer Relationship Manager for the personal care product line for our a publicly held company, you will report to the General Manager for this product line. You will be responsible for providing daily supervision and leading the development of the Customer Service/Supply Chain Team which is a five member team. You must be customer focused, self-motivated with a passion for providing world class Customer Service and resolving issues in an efficient and effective manner. You must be the voice of the customer inside the company, championing and leading continuous improvement in the service provided. In this role you will be a key player in managing a dynamic team of professionals by providing the resources and leadership to accomplish the strategies and goals of the Sales Department.
As Customer Relationship Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Being accountable for overall management of the Customer Service/Supply Chain team. Including: hiring and firing, training, coaching/counseling; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Creating and sustaining a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
- Being responsible for the development and implementation of the Customer Service/Supply Chain strategy across the business.
- With a pro-active customer focus, formulating actionable, value-add business solutions to the day-to-day operations and manage project implementation for these solutions
- Providing strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying Customer Service/Supply Chain trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Ensuringe the CRM is updated, and that pipelines and forecasts are accurate for weekly reporting meeting. Creating and implementing proactive customer-focused processes that improve customer satisfaction
- Improving Customer Service/Supply Chain performance by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes
- Ensuring the accurate and timely processing of customer quotations, orders, order confirmations and samples within agreed timescales. Generally this is within 24 hours.
Your background should include:
Our client is seeking only local candidates as there is no relocation assistance offered.
- Bachelor's degree in Management or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of proven leadership experience in Sales/Customer Service/Supply Chain in distribution or manufacturing
- Experience working with Asian based suppliers
- Strong project management skills
- Previous leadership experience in a fast paced environment a MUST
Associated topics: customer service manager, guidance, leadership, management experience, monitor, operations manager, product support, review, service manager, team manager