LVN for Facilities
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Job Description -LVN Shift Nurse
Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing.
We are currently looking for qualified Home Health LVNs to fill various shifts (AM, PM, NOC) in the Sacramento area and surrounding regions.
We are an accredited agency and promote a friendly work environment.
Responsibilities of the LVN* Shift Nurse
- Perform skilled patient care per the plan of care under supervision of RN
- Assure proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with all applicable laws
- Fluid communication with office staff and clinical team
- Timely processing of all clinical documentation
- Consistency of attendance
- Ability to follow all Title 22 regulations
Requirements of the LVN* Shift Nurse
- Passion for patient care in facility setting
- Minimum 1 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Catheter care, wound care
- Activities of Daily Living care
- Current unrestricted LVN license in CA
- Current CPR and TB skin test
- Valid Driver's license, with a reliable car and auto insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Ability to clock in and out on a Smartphone
- Ability to work in the Sacramento area and/or surrounding regions
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Loading some great jobs for you...