Job Req #: 19-01469
Job Description: Clinical Trials Manager - I
Location: ?Foster City, CA
Position Type: 6-Month Contract
?With the ongoing growth of the organization, the Talent Acquisition function is looking for a pro-active Project Manager and Corporate Assistant to provide high-level project management and administrative support to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition & Mobility. This position handles all administrative matters. This is an exciting role for an experienced project manager or executive assistant who enjoys being the right-hand person for the Global Leader of a dynamic function. You must be a self-starter, have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to effectively multitask and handle a variety of sensitive matters in a professional manner with tact, diplomacy, discretion, and good judgment.Key Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage communication (emails, phone calls, necessary follow-up); screen telephone or email inquiries, communicate messages, redirect calls and respond to urgent inquiries from global sites, and internal/external stakeholders over multiple time zones
- Establish, maintain and manage key stakeholder meetings, HRLT and direct report (121), including recurring meetings, prioritizing appropriately and using good judgment in offering solutions to complex scheduling and meeting planning as needed
- Responsible for PO Management and budget control based on master spreadsheet Office space planning and allocation for TA function
- Responsible for TA all hands meeting logistics and working in partnership with relevant team members on events for TA and for the Business
- Pull relevant management reports and decks where required
- Responsible for PMO for high-performing teams and development programs for function which will include TA Academy in 2019
- Provide exceptional attention to detail in all efforts and outputs. Anticipate potential changes or shifts in priorities amidst simultaneous demands for attention
- Schedule and co-ordinate complex meetings. This includes but is not limited to, attendee communications, venue management/coordination, audio/video set-up and management as needed, catering and program material preparation (i.e. TA Leadership Team Monthly, All Hands TA, Reporting and Dashboard monthly meetings and others as identified
- Provide overall data management. Solicit needed data from multiple sources, organize and compile in formats to facilitate analysis and presentation. Establish, update and maintain files, inventories, records, etc., as necessary, including paper, electronic and other platforms
- Track and drive completion of key deliverables, proactively following up on outstanding items
- Provide innovative, creative and time-tested methods and procedures for fostering continuing improvement to practices or processes
- Uphold the strictest confidentiality on information gleamed as part of responsibilities. Handle highly confidential information and documents with discretion and confidentiality
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of five (5) years? administrative experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment. C-level executive administration experience preferred
- Proven track-record of performance, results, meeting deadlines, successfully managing administrative processes and maintaining a positive ?can-do? attitude
- Professional, authentic, approachable, and diplomatic in nature. Proven ability to interact successfully with varying levels in and outside the organization in a demeanor that is representative of the leadership team
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and willingness and ability to learn company-specific software or system tools
- Fluency and comfort in making presentations, and in executing within Excel, i.e., can manipulate pivot tables, create formulas, etc.
- Comfort and ability to thrive in environments that may present multiple and simultaneous demands for attention; ability to prioritize effectively in these situations
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and unquestionable integrity
- Experience in supporting global organizations
- Must be organized and capable of prioritizing and managing multiple projects / tasks
- Demonstrated ability to partner with other administrative professionals to manage competing needs and schedules
- Strong problem-solving skills and reasoning to quickly follow up and solve administrative issues
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus!? We look forward to hearing from you!
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences.? As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve.? Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization.? Become one of ASG?s candidates and experience the difference!
Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent s fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.
If you are ready to propel your career to new heights read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.
Associated topics: advertising promoting, brand ambassador, brand manager, business, business development, commercialization, direct, market, product development, product marketing